Physical exercises are good for health, but practicing them excessively and without proper preparation can have negative health consequences.
In fact, exercise is great for your health, but like everything in life, too much exercise can be boring or harmful. In this case, it really hurts.
In fact, instead of being good for you and your body, you are harming yourself and yourself.
As a rule, this happens to people who are already following a hard training routine, but for some reason become obsessed with the results and end up overdoing it. In this case, it is inevitable that the body will begin to show some signs that indicate an overload in it,
Therefore, do not ignore the following Symptoms:
- If you feel tired, this is an indication that you have reached your limit.
- Don’t underestimate comfort, it’s important
- Never train under pain at any time, doing so will only exacerbate a potentially dangerous situation.
- It takes a long time to recover
- The body aches for several days.
- you feel weak
- it’s hard to fall asleep
- The heart rate increases in the morning.
- You are always tired, even mentally.
- You feel sad and frustrated at the thought of training.